Wednesday, September 2

New York International Gift Fair


The NYIGF was held a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting about it! Needless to say, it was an exhausting yet positive experience. I can only applaud my friends from the terrific id-810 design group for their great design plan for our booth and all of the work that went into it! After fifteen years of managing by myself (booth design and setup) I decided to ask for help this time and the results were far beyond anything that I could have achieved from across country. It was like designing a temporary set for a theatre production with hundreds of details to tend to and a story to be told. The story being the promotion of all products shown within the confines of a 12'x20' space, amidst a huge convention center with thousands of other companies vying for the attention of buyers. Not an easy feat, and not without plenty of drama! We were extra lucky to have the considerable help and talent of our two other booth mates - Dreamfit™ - for the best fitting, best selling sheets made in America, and the brilliant Lucite furniture designs from The Paris Apartment . We were also able to use some of the other items that are sold through the website, like the fabulous armoire and chandeliers. What a great team effort and my undying thanks to all!










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stand !!! Love the colors. I have sent you 2 emails today. let's see if they ger to you. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leigh!
    Thank you so much for the nice words about me on your blog - I`m glad you liked my site:-)
    You have a nice blog as well!
    It`s always inspiring to share and get different ideas from other people:-)
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs, Hege " La ville de Mille "

    ReplyDelete