Sunday, March 29

More Product Pictures Coming Soon...

I had the best opportunity recently! I got to go back to Los Angeles to have a photo shoot of some of my new colors in variations of my standard line, as well as some new Dreamfit® products that I am so happy to be selling now. The best part was having my two grown children Eric & Anna with me, visiting and working along side me for three days! I was so proud of how hard they worked for me - just because. My daughter also did some modeling for us and that was really fun. I was able to pick such a fabulous photographer, David Roberts from Silver Lion Designs. You will see more of his work when I can put all of the pictures on my website. Another amazing thing was to be able to have the location in my old office building - Spring Arts Tower. It was great seeing all my old friends there. There was an Art Crawl one of the evenings and it was wonderful to see how transformed downtown LA has become in the 2.5 years that I have been gone. A huge thank you to some of my favorite companies that helped by allowing me to use some of their incredible products as props! The fantastic company Cisco Brothers and Cisco Pinedo for all of the beds, Jardins en Fleur and Simon P. Scott for such beautiful and stylish lamps, screens and an eye popping étagère. They have had many items popping up in Elle Decor and many other blogs and places. Last but not least - Urban Nature the brain child of Troy Silva for his modern planters with contemporary greenery. It was such a privilege to work with these masters of design!





















No comments:

Post a Comment