Saturday, May 24

Welcome Friends

This is my first encounter with blogging, so please bear with me while I learn the process. Any comments or suggestions are gladly welcomed. My main objective is to communicate news, any changes, delivery schedules and just basic information and tips for my customers and anyone else that happens to wander by. My favorite part of this business along with the design and creative process, is to speak with and communicate with my customers. I am hoping this will give me a broader chance to do that with a blog. I also want to be able to share special news about your store or projects and be able to post your pictures of same. Blogging is a great way to unite a community that has similar objectives and ideas. For instance, if you have put together a particularly great display using our linens - mixed with others or not, and would like to share your success with others - this is your chance. I will even have contests and free giveaways, at times. I am eternally grateful for your support and please let me know how I can better serve you!

My Best Regards,


Leigh